*AGGRESSIVELY THROWS MONEY AT SCREEN* (x)
"…I don’t think flowers usually have hamburgers…"
all right IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR!!!! the halloween line of pokemon merch is up for pre-order!!!! to pre-order, follow the instructions on this document and send payment via paypal! prices do not include shipping. there will be an additional shipping charge posted in the #vss shipping tag once your items are all packed up.
as usual some items do not have promo images. there may be other items yet to be announced as well!
- Large Gourgeist Plush: $37/22.40 GBP
- Guitar Pikachu Plush: $18/11 GBP
- Maraca Dedennne Plush: $18/11 GBP
- Pumpkaboo Mascot Plush: $13/8 GBP
- LED Pumpkaboo Light: $43/26 GBP (not pictured)
- Spooky Party Soft iPhone 5/5s Case: $25/15.10 GBP
- Pumpkaboo Silicone iPhone 5/5s Case: $30/18.20 GBP
- B6 Double-Ring Notebook: $11/6.70 GBP
- Ballpoint Pen: $10/6.05 GBP
- Sticky Note Set: $11/6.70 GBP (not pictured)
- Plastic Stickers: $9/5.50 GBP (not pictured)
- Memo Pad: $10/6.05 GBP
- A4 Clipboard: $15/9.10 GBP
- A4 Clearfile: $9/5.50 GBP (not pictured)
- Pumpkaboo, Pikachu, Dedenne Metal Charm Set:$10/6.05 GBP
- (S / M / L) Spooky Party T-shirt: $32/19.50 GBP
- Lidded Mug: $19/11.50 GBP
- Flat Pouch: $15/9.10 GBP(not pictured)
- Microfiber Towel: $11/6.70 GBP
- Rubber Strap Collection (RANDOM! YOU CAN’T REQUEST A CERTAIN POKEMON): $10/6.05 GBP
- Pikachu Hoodie: Kids Size: $51/30.80 GBP - Adult Size: $62/37.50 GBP
one more note: we CAN still pick up many items from our previous vss pokecen posts, so please ask if you missed out on something like the growlithe petit plush, furret pokemon time plush, sylveon pokedoll, or espurr pokepuff plush… those are all re-stocked and available!
signal boosts appreciated. please do not delete my promo text.
*whispers* oh no. *watches paycheck slip into the abyss*
- aries: can write hella cute poems
- taurus: amazing at putting together ikea furniture
- gemini: best mac and cheese maker around
- cancer: can decorate cakes really good
- leo: photoshop expert
- virgo: can memorize song lyrics in a flash
- libra: great at finding four leaf clovers
- scorpio: super good with makeup
- sagittarius: can take really pretty photos
- capricorn: expert tree climber
- aquarius: awesome at giving speeches
- pisces: can beat any and every video game
This is the one time of year that I love wasps.
Not because the wasps themselves get any nicer. They’re horrid little creatures year round. No, it’s because I have a couple of big apple trees out back, and late August, early September is when the apples start ripening.
Now, if you don’t harvest your own fruit, there are two things you need to know about apples.
The first thing you need to know about apples is that, when apples get ripe, they tend to fall from the tree at the slightest breeze.
I often work late at the office; by the time I get home, there are piles of apples scattered everywhere - and sure enough, the wasps are out in force, gorging themselves on the fruit. When I go to clean up the windfallen apples, the wasps naturally do the “rawr, I’ma fuck you up!” routine for which wasps are known.
The second thing you need to know about apples is that they ferment very rapidly in the late August heat.
So: the wasps try to come at me, but they’re too drunk to fly. They get about an inch off the ground, then faceplant directly into the turf, flip over onto their backs, and lay there, legs twitching in the air as they try in vain to find something to sting.
Perhaps I’m a man of simple pleasures, but I bust up laughing every. single. time.
Walmart. What a time to be alive.
Very Sonic, wow, so cool, such speed, blaze it, chillin’ all max, much kickin’.
time to go to walmart